Agile lead and Scrum Master
Osmii are looking for an Agile lead and Scrum Master for an exciting global client based in the UK.
The suitable candidate will have:
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in delivery management / scrum master role, across a range of agile methodologies; i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban
· Familiarity with Agile delivery toolsets (e.g., Azure DevOps Server, JIRA, Rally, etc.)
· Strong experience within software engineering specifically Cloud, DevOps & Data & Analytics
· Investigative, analytical and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Understanding of traditional Waterfall approach and transition to Agile ways of working would be a bonus
- Experience with geographically distributed teams would be a bonus
· Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion on-going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
· Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans
· Coordinate and motivate multi-disciplinary teams, with both the knowledge and experience to support and guide as needed
· You will be based out of our London, UK office, and required to travel to client locations as needed
The role is a combination of remote work and 2-3 visits per week on site in London.
Please send your up to date CV to Sara for immediate consideration email@example.com