Cloud Strategy Consultant
Cloud Strategy Consultant
As a Cloud Advisory Lead, you are an experienced strategic advisor and comfortable interacting with all levels of client personnel including senior leader and “C” levels. You are expert in leading the Cloud transformation initiatives and understand how to integrate business and technology strategies into a cohesive roadmap. The Cloud Advisory Lead will act as a trusted advisor to senior members and Executives of the client’s organization and to bring Cloud Transformation leadership capabilities, breadth of expertise and personal credibility in delivering large scale Cloud transformation or similar Programs.
Core Consulting expertise
· 10-15 years’ or more of cross IT industry experience delivering Transformation and Cloud Programs.
· Minimum 10 years of significant consulting experience preferably at a top-tier consulting firm.
· Minimum of 5 years Cloud migration / application transformation experience (not just infrastructure lift and shift migration) including Cloud migration to Public Clouds like Google, Azure, AWS etc.
· Defined Cloud strategy and Roadmap.
· Conducted apps assessment for Cloud migration readiness.
· Developed Cloud Architecture and target state Deployment Models.
· Driven the migration implementation either as an Architect or as a Program Manager (expected to have a good grip on the entire migration journey and its challenges)
· Proven capability in Cloud solution architecture design and delivery for large complex organizations.
· Depth of knowledge in at least one industry vertical and can create reference architecture for Cloud adoption.
· Good knowledge of Cloud Native Architecture, and its patterns and Containerization.
· Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business to a value that can be provided by technical services.
· Should have defined at-least one Cloud Business Case for migration.
· Excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure, Data Center Architecture, Consolidation, and Migration.
· Should have practical expertise in Cloud discovery tools usage.
· Experience in setting up a Cloud business office, design and implementation of Cloud operating framework
· Experience in EA methodologies.
· Breadth and depth of experience using public Cloud to create repeatable business services in Cloud by leveraging full Cloud potential services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, RDS, SDN, ML).
· Strong Understanding of Cloud-based integrated technologies, Migrations and Delivery Methods that provide end to end management of Cloud Services