Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant, UK, 3-6 month contract
We are looking for Cyber Security Consultants specialising in Vulnerability and Threat Protection (VAPT).
This is to work for a Global Consultancy onsite with a Utilities company.
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Start remote but available for travel in the future
Rate: £500+ (Outside IR35)
N.B. A key product they use here is Tenable IO
Key skills and responsibilities
- Should have Cybersecurity Knowledge & Vulnerability Management Experience.
- Should have expert knowledge in Cybersecurity Framework.
- Work with other teams to manage alignment between company process and business objectives, to optimize business performance.
- Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support process strategy and deployment.
- Communicate with Client to assist in developing effective process vision, process strategy and process development.
- Develop and maintain process development and optimization programs.
- Maintain and update documentation of process reviews, details and process flows.
- Develop process design and enhance recommendations to standardize, improve, or reshape processes to meet business needs.
- Research and resolve issues identified in the process and systems for the customer.
- Design and implement new processes in order to improve service delivery and client relationship and to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Participate in training, leading and managing resources in process improvement areas.
- Act as the main point-of-contact for customers and internal teams in addressing process-related queries.
- Maintain process operational conformance to establish quality standards, regulatory & contractual requirements.
- Should have expert knowledge in Vulnerability Management Lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of NIS-D regulatory and OKR’s is mandatory.
If you are open to new roles, please do get in touch.