Data Protection Consultant - Storage Infrastructure
Data Protection Consultant - Storage Infrastructure, European Region
We need a Technical Consultant with experience of the Dell Data Protection Suite (DPS) to help with customer engagement, support customer workshops, drive requirements, drive methodology, and someone with strong documentation skills.
You will also be aware of Cyber Recovery Solutions in general.
You will be responsible for leading workshops for customers across the UK and EU regions.
Key will be:
· Understanding customer environments at a high level (what needs data protection, critical material)
· Knowledge of recovery business processes
· Can explain Cyber Recovery Solutions to customer
· Have knowledge of Operational Transformation and what required / missing to get a customer to a Cyber Resilient Operational model – basic understanding only
· Understand and be able to interpret Statement of Work (SOW)
· Understand what’s in scope and out of scope and how to manage these
· Current state / Future state roadmap creation
· Be able to articulate and design the solution
· IT Operations and capacity management
· BC/DR, BIA and Class of Services
· Application Dependency mapping and dataset prioritisation
· ITSM knowledge
This is not a hands-on technical role.
You will need to have strong Dell DPS suite knowledge to be considered.
Please contact me for more details on the customer (global leader in this space) and role.