Database Architect // London // £60k - £70k
Osmii have partnered with an exciting Agri-tech start-up who is on a mission to lead the next agriculture revolution. Their process enables them to create huge volumes of food, necessary to feed the world’s population in a sustainable and affordable way.
Already operating Europe’s largest vertical farm and have ambitious plans for three more sites in the next 18 months. These plans are back by the online supermarket giant Ocado, who took the decision to increase their stake in the company to 70%.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, structure and maintenance of data retrieved from the growing environment.
· Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model
· Ensure the accuracy and accessibility of data relevant to an organisation and a project
· Communicate plans, status, and issues to higher management levels (via Google Data Studio or Power BI etc)
· Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture workings
· Collaborate with the software engineering team to plan a data strategy
· You will be proficient with data-oriented computer languages including Python, SQL and XML
· You will have superior analytical skills and be very detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills, you will likely need to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
· You will possess advance visualisation skills
· Desirable to have experience working with machine learning models
You can apply for this role by calling or emailing