Enterprise Security Architect
Role: Enterprise Security Architect
Osmii are looking for an Enterprise Security Architect. You will be joining a leading consultancy working directly with their client and dealing with key stakeholders from the off.
· Must have experience around Enterprise Security Architecture and design, Security Strategy and Compliance Roadmap Consulting
· Must be familiar with Zero Trust, Cyber resilience, CARTA concepts.
· Must have experience around end to end security (Including but not limited to Design and Implementation of security controls), product best fit analysis to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Email Security, SIEM, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects
· Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. IAM, DLP, Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Email Security Endpoint etc.)
· ToGAF/SABSA qualification
For more details, please reach out to me and we can arrange a time to talk.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org