Large Deal Hunter
We are looking for a Large Deal Hunter based anywhere across Europe who has worked on an international scale to work for a globally recognised organisation. This person will be a thought-leader in complex digital transformations, particularly in the Cloud space, and will have led deals of value anywhere from £20m-£70m.
Some attributes of the Large Deal Hunter include:
· Possesses the presence and gravitas to operate at CxO level, both internally and externally, communicating the benefits and business value of the solution to a variety of technical and business audiences through compelling proposals, workshops and presentations
· Can spot the early signs of a client opportunity and then has the ability to orchestrate and steer a focused team to bring together the best solution, commercial proposition and execution plan to satisfy customer needs and outperform the competition
· Actively keeps abreast of market trends, developments and competitor positioning to ensure our client is best positioned in highly competitive situations and able to illustrate differentiation and bring out unique selling propositions
The successful Large Deal Hunter’s background should include:
· 10+ years’ experience working in IT-related sales, Cloud experience is a must.
· Has been a ‘sales leader’ working on winning deals with a TCV over £20m+
· An excellent understanding of sales methodologies, tools and techniques used in capturing, assessing and developing sales leads and opportunities
Daily responsibilities of the Large Deal Hunter will include:
· Act as a trusted advisor at a CxO level for deals, opportunities, and innovation
· Analyse customer requirements and potential needs to abstract, simplify and establish interconnections and resolve to a simply communicable essence
· Create business/enterprise-wide transformation roadmaps
· Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value