Recruitment Consultant, Technology, UK and Europe
We have been named in the Financial Times top 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe for the last 2 years running…we are an EMEA wide Services Partner to the largest technology company in the world and a Services Partner to the world’s fastest growing Cloud Platform…we service clients across the Development, Cloud and Digital ecosystems…
Osmii are seeking seasoned delivery focused recruiters to help push us forward & assist with project wins and delivery into our growing markets.
3 Key ‘tracks’ we are hiring into
- UK Public Sector; technology services against the G-Cloud and Non Clinical Non-Medical Frameworks
- IT Contract Delivery into 4 major Consultancies (UK and Europe)
- Middle East Technology
Our markets are pushing on & Osmii are positioned to deliver our bit …
After a tricky summer period for all, Osmii are looking forward to returning to 9 years of successive growth, and re-embarking on our mission to drive up company revenue against our 5 year vision. With a structured strategic plan and EMI share scheme, hitting the 5 year vision target, is something the whole company is invested in.
We have the frameworks, the clients and project track record; we need experienced motivated professional recruiters to help us push on.
For example are these the type of projects you could help us deliver?
What should you expect in this role?
· Existing client base and traction in the named ‘track’
· Highest level of operational support – fully cloud based systems, full LinkedIn support (including Job Slots, and recruiter Licences), motivated and educated team of like-minded recruiters.
· Nearly a decade of technology focused networks to lean on – over 70k cloud professionals registered on Bullhorn.
· Part of an organisation that has ambitions to grow and be known as the best
What's in it for you?
· Very competitive basic salary (depending on experience)
· Flexible working
· Sales Training
· “Golden Hello” shares rewarded on start for Principal Consultants and above (worth a significant amount!) – we need people that are invested in our growth.
· Great commission structure, making it one of the most competitive in the market (as well as easy to understand)
· Private Healthcare
· Enhanced Paternity / Maternity
· Usual trimmings – subject to Boris and Covid! Incentive trips , lunch clubs, ad hoc rewards
(email me for full bens package)
What are we looking for?
· Proven track record of developing a successful recruitment strategy and implementation, ideally within technology
· An understanding of services, contracts and consultative / solution selling
· Energy and great interpersonal effectiveness
· An ability to build market knowledge and expertise
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, I'd love to have a chat with you. We have multiple hires to make across our Development / Cloud and Digital technology verticals.
Please apply highlighting which of the 3 tracks you best suit