SAP Hybris Consultant
SAP Hybris Consultant – London
Osmii are working with a leading consultancy firm who require a SAP Hybris Consultant on a permanent basis in London, paying £80k – 100k with a discretionary bonus, depending on experience.
The SAP Hybris consultant will be responsible for working on a variety of e-commerce projects within the organisation. They will be working on the pre-sales and sales lifecycle providing project solutions.
The ideal SAP Hybris Consultant should have the following skills/experience:
· 7+ years’ experience with SAP Hybris is essential.
· Strong experience of the pre-sales and sales lifecycle.
· Must have experience of Adobe products and SAP Commerce.
· Relevant experience developing and maintaining and e-commerce system.
· Leading project meetings and discussions.
· Solid experience handling digital marketing portfolios.
· Strong technical background is essential, must be able to work as an Architect and a Business Analyst.
· Previous experience from a technical perspective and working closely with technical teams
· Experience working with all key stakeholders in a business.
· Previous experience working in a consultancy. (Desired).
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are an experienced SAP Hybris Consultant with the above experience, please respond in the first instance with an up to date copy of your CV.