Senior Director of Customer Success EMEA
Senior Director of Customer Success EMEA - Germany (ideally Berlin)
The role is responsible for leading a team that drives adoption and successful business outcomes and provides support and service that enhances the value of the business' platform. A successful Director of Customer Success understands the technical and business aspects of our products, has the people skills to capture an audience and inspire, and can see the bigger picture while taking steps to get there.
- Manage different positions that cover the business and technical lifecycle of our customers: Customer Success Manager, On-boarding managers, Technical Account managers and Customer Success Engineers.
- Engage with clients to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the platform, develop engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones.
- Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, all while delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with regional sales management. Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes.
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Customer Success and Professional Service consultants and engineers.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Total of 10 years’ experience including 3-5 years’ experience as a manager of large customer success teams (around 10 employees).
- Proven experience at the last 2 positions of managerial experience
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic servant-leader who is able to inspire others
- Excellent communicator who is able to adapt their approach based on the audience and influence stakeholders across the company
- HTML / CSS and web technologies across different platforms
- Google Analytics / Adobe analytics experience ideally
- Business analysis and understanding of the digital marketing space, especially in the field of online marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing functions is an asset, though not required
- Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed