Systems Engineer | Microsoft Azure
Systems Engineer | Microsoft Azure | Geneva | Contract | ASAP
I am working with a global intergovernmental organisation that is seeking a Systems Engineer. You would be working in one of the organisation’s headquarters buildings located in Geneva, Switzerland.
Reporting into the IT Workplace and Collaboration Team Lead, you would be performing tasks that have been assigned to you including planning, managing, tracking, and reporting on the status of those activities. You would be working closely with other IT colleagues to ensure that the systems and infrastructure supporting the productivity and collaboration services are functioning well and that processes and procedures are in place to support the smooth operations.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
· Thorough and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud services, particularly Azure AD Tenant and service management, Microsoft Device Management, Microsoft, Microsoft Identity Management, and ADFS.
· Thorough understanding of Windows Servers, Windows 10, Active Directory, Azure AD, AAD, ADFS, DNS, Intune (Endpoint Manager), SCCM, and Autopilot.
· Good understanding of configuration management and application distribution for personal devices.
· Good knowledge of Windows 10, Configuration Manager, GPOs
· Good knowledge of Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and RDS Servers.
· Ability to maintain system design and maintenance plans.
· Ability to maintain complex scripts for systems deployment, operation and maintenance, and services provisioning and de-provisioning.
· Able to effectively support many systems and users. Adaptability and flexibility for working in a complex and changing environment and under pressure.
· Creativity in approach to new challenges, both technological and organizational.
· Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
· Design, implement, maintain and support global shared services for workplace and collaboration such as Tenant management, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, identity and services architecture and provisioning processes, Device Management, Personal devices, file servers and file storage, team sites, and systems such as SCCM.
· Coordinate SCCM, AAD, Mobile device management activities
· Maintain scripts to automate systems deployment, operations, and management.
· Integrate collaboration systems and productivity tools with security, configuration, and events management systems.
· Provide support for the development and maintenance of directory and authentication systems.
· Maintain standard operating procedures.
· Design and implement monitoring and management systems and take actions to ensure system availability, security, and integrity; contribute to the development and reporting of key performance indicators.
· Provide third-level support for user requests, incident, and problem management.
· Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org