VP Business Development
VP Business Development For OpenUK
Location - Remote
Salary - Pro Bono
OpenUK is the industry association and advocacy group representing Open Technology organisations being open source software, open hardware and open data across the UK.
As an industry association, OpenUK gives its participants greater influence than they could ever achieve alone. OpenUK is committed to supporting collaboration between businesses, public sector organisations, government and communities to expand the opportunities available to all around open technology. It is building a visible community, ensuring the UK’s laws and policies work for Open and promoting learning in Open Technology.
About The Role
- Business Development
- 4 days a month /1 day a week
- Supporting build of a fund raising and business development plan through donations reporting to CEO and working with CFO
- Recruit Build and Manage a small team raising donations who will be paid on a commission basis
- Work with CEO to obtain board buy in to the plan
- Identify potential grant monies and potential donors
- Build sales collateral for use in fund raising
- Build relationships with potential donors
For more information, please contact email@example.com