VP Engineering, Remote
Job Title: VP Engineering // Location: Remote // £100 - £160k + Bonus
Our client is a fast-growth cloud business who is on a mission to become the leading online platform for video and live streaming on demand. Having experienced double-digit growth every month, this is an exciting time to get on board with a truly global company.
Their fully integrated video streaming platform enables all businesses to broadcast their audio-visual content while allowing viewers to watch free or paid programming.
Our client is looking for VP of Engineering to become a key member of the executive team, playing a key role in the strategic decisions of the company.
· Build, manage, coach and most importantly lead the software engineering team
· Develop internal process and KPIs to help scale product, platform and the team growth
· Collaborate with all other departments, including the likes of product, operations, marketing and customer success
· Develop and manage the technical roadmap alongside the Product department, ensuring that deadlines are hit and errors are minimal
· Be heavily involved in the company strategic direction
· 7+ years of software development experience in a professional setting
· You’re a highly skilled and hungry engineer with a keen eye for problem solving
· You’re a charismatic leader who has experience in recruiting, developing and coaching developers
· You have demonstrated your leadership ability within a start-up/scale-up setting
· You have excellent people management skills, with a demonstrable history of recruiting, training and nurturing diverse and high performing engineering team
· You are well versed in Agile methodology
· You have an innovative mind-set, often drawn towards new and fresh ideas
You can apply for this role by calling or emailing