Senior Cloud Transformation Consultant
We are looking for Senior Cloud Transformation Consultant’s based anywhere across Europe who can be responsible for defining and advising cloud strategies, building new business capabilities and migration roadmaps. Our global client is looking for someone who can help customers along their digital cloud transformation journeys.
Some responsibilities of the Senior Cloud Transformation Consultant will include:
· Engaging with customers at CxO level to help shape their journey to adopting Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform and provide them with technical and strategic guidance to accelerate their cloud transformation.
· Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value
· Advise on technology and strategic vision, define cloud adoption and migration strategies and hand-off to architect and migration teams.
The profile of the Senior Cloud Transformation Consultant will include:
· 5+ years’ experience and a very deep technical understanding of Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· The ability to advocate and implement public cloud adoption frameworks on AWS, Azure, GCP
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in large scale public cloud adoption and migration projects