Working in an exciting development team as a Java developer, you will help to re-engineer a risk system by building the service tier with microservice architecture for the Risk and Finance Solutions department.
- Producing high quality, scalable, testable and modularized code
- Working closely with business change and other programme teams to fully understand functional requirements and dependencies.
- Producing unit and integration tests as part of a thoroughly tested and robust development process
- Active contribution to the design, technology and architecture choices and performance optimisations of the system
- Collaborating closely with other technical teams in the quant, HPC and infra domains.
- Strong Java development skills
- Solid experience of developing microservices with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Maven and at least one automation tool such as Teamcity or Jenkins
- Experience with building UIs and exposing APIs to UIs and other consumers
- Understanding of fundamental financial controls, concepts and processes
- Specific vendor knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.)
Please reach out for more info.